Innovate, improve, reinvent… Make it Better.
Better, it’s a powerfull ideal. It makes me look to the world and want it more than anything to change it for the better. But better cant be better if we dont consider everything. Different voices, different points of view, different disciplines. I like to work in interdisciplinary projects, to work togheter, to leave things better than we found them.
That’s why I aspire to learn and create the tools to make it possible, and inspire others to do the same. Make It Better, it’s in my DNA.
Graduate of Information Technology in Sciences from the Area of Engineering and Sciences of the UNAM. Interested in the sciences and the arts, but especially in their intersection.
Advanced computer skills with knowledge in programming languages (Python, C++, Processing, Arduino) for data science and application development, Data Mining, Optimization and Artificial Intelligence. Knowledge in Web development and Design, knowledge in electronics with the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platform, knowledge in Solfeggio and Piano. Ability to speak in a group, work and lead a team, experience in front of a group and spirit of social service.
Started Information Technology In Science
Research Internship: Coevolutionary strategies for parameter adjustment in multi-objective evolutionary algorithms.
Finished Information Technology In Science
- “Algorithm Opacity” - Open Data Day 2020
- “Data Mining for Information Sciences” - UASLP México 2019
- Co-author in “The use of an interactive music system as an aid for exploring sound in music education in a rural area” Revista Música (2020) [ Paper ]
- Assist. Professor “Algorithmic Composition”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Desition Theory”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Microcontrollers”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador II”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-2
- Assist. Professor “ElectroBending”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-2
- Assist. Professor “Selected Data Science Topics”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador III”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador II”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-2
On the News
- AbstractStudios on Forbes México (Spanish)
- Member of the committee of the Michoacán Mathematics Olympiad (2021)
- ICPC México 2019
- ACM - ICPC México 2018
- Digital Repositories - PASD (UNAM 2020)
- Español - Native
- Français - DELF B1, UMSNH B2
- English - TOEFL 590
- 汉语 - HSK1 (Perfect Score)
- Русский - A1