Innovate, improve, reinvent… Make it Better.
Better, it’s a powerfull ideal, it makes me look to the world and want it more than anything to change it for the better. But better cant be better if we dont consider everything, different voices, different points of view, different disciplines. That´s why I love to work in interdisciplinary projects, to work togheter, to leave things better than we found them.
Graduate of Information Technology in Sciences from the Area of Engineering and Sciences of the UNAM. Interested in the sciences and the arts, but especially in their intersection.
Advanced computer skills with knowledge in programming languages (Python, C++, Processing, Arduino) for data science and application development, Data Mining, Optimization and Artificial Intelligence. Knowledge in Web development and Design, knowledge in electronics with the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platform, knowledge in Solfeggio and Piano. Ability to speak in a group, work and lead a team, experience in front of a group and spirit of social service.
I am currently a professor at ENES Morelia and a consultant at the NGO Instituto del Sur Urbano.
Started Information Technology In Science
Research Internship: Coevolutionary strategies for parameter adjustment in multi-objective evolutionary algorithms.
Finished Information Technology In Science
- “Algorithm Opacity” - Open Data Day 2020
- “Data Mining for Information Sciences” - UASLP México 2019
- “Music and New Technologies” - UMSNH 2021
- “Artificial Inteligence and Critical Thinking” - UMSNH 2021
- Co-author in “The use of an interactive music system as an aid for exploring sound in music education in a rural area” Revista Música (2020) [ Paper ]
- Assist. Professor “Algorithmic Composition”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Desition Theory”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Microcontrollers”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador II”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-2
- Assist. Professor “ElectroBending”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-2
- Assist. Professor “Selected Data Science Topics”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador III”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador II”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-2
- Assist. Professor “Selected Data Science Topics”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2022-1
On the News
- AbstractStudios on Forbes México (Spanish)
- Member of the committee of the Michoacán Mathematics Olympiad (Spanish)
- Instituto del Sur Urbano (Spanish)
- Please Visit Projects
- ICPC México 2019
- ACM - ICPC México 2018
- Digital Repositories - PASD (UNAM 2020)
- History of Cinema, FICM (2021)
- Film Criticism, FICM (2021)
- Apple iWork
- DaVinci Resolve
- Affinty Designer
- Pixelmator Pro
- And More
- Español - Native
- Français - DELF B1, UMSNH B2
- English - TOEFL 590
- 汉语 - HSK1 (Perfect Score)
- Русский - A1