Improve, reinvent, Make it Better.
Better, it’s a powerfull ideal, it makes me look to the world and want more than anything to change it for the better. But better cant be better if we dont consider everything, different voices, different points of view, different disciplines. That´s why I love to work in interdisciplinary projects, to work in team, to leave things better than I found them.
Graduate of Information Technology in Sciences from the Area of Engineering and Sciences of the UNAM. Interested in the sciences and the arts, but especially in their intersection.
Advanced computer skills with knowledge in programming languages (Python, C++, Processing, Arduino) for data science and application development, Data Mining, Optimization and Artificial Intelligence. Knowledge in Web development and Design, knowledge in electronics with the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platform, knowledge in Solfeggio and Piano. Ability to speak in a group, work and lead a team, experience in front of a group and spirit of social service.
I am currently a professor at ENES Morelia and a consultant at the NGO Instituto del Sur Urbano.
- Python - Main
- JS - WebDev & Visualizations
- Swift - Some XCode Proyects
- “Algorithm Opacity” - Open Data Day 2020
- “Data Mining for Information Sciences” - UASLP México 2019
- “Music and New Technologies” - UMSNH 2021
- “Artificial Inteligence and Critical Thinking” - UMSNH 2021
- Co-author in “The use of an interactive music system as an aid for exploring sound in music education in a rural area” Revista Música (2020) [ Paper ]
- Clustering of Twitter Networks Based on Users’ Structural Profile ENC 2021
- Assist. Professor “Algorithmic Composition”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Desition Theory”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Microcontrollers”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador II”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-2
- Assist. Professor “ElectroBending”, Music And Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2020-2
- Assist. Professor “Selected Data Science Topics”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador III”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-1
- Assist. Professor “Taller Integrador II”, Archives and Records Management, ENES Morelia UNAM 2021-2
- Assist. Professor “Selected Data Science Topics”, Information Technology, ENES Morelia UNAM 2022-1
On the News
- Member of the committee of the Michoacán Mathematics Olympiad (Spanish)
- Organizer of the Mexican Mathematics Olympiad Women’s Competition.
- Instituto del Sur Urbano (Spanish)
- “Reference scenario modeling to determine the cost-benefit of implementing energy efficiency regulations for light vehicles in Colombia” - Instituto del Sur Urbano, ECLAC (United Nations) and EuroClima+ (European Union).
- For more projects visit the Projects page.
- ICPC México 2019
- ACM - ICPC México 2018
- Digital Repositories - PASD (UNAM 2020)
- History of Cinema, FICM (2021)
- Film Criticism, FICM (2021)
- Apple iWork
- DaVinci Resolve
- Affinty Designer
- Pixelmator Pro
- And More
- Español - Native
- Français - DELF B1, UMSNH B2
- English - TOEFL 590
- 汉语 - HSK1 (Perfect Score)
- Русский - A1